Day 01: Delhi-Thanedar
- 420kms/11hr - Leave Delhi for Thanedar.
Day 02: Thanedar-Sarahan
- 60kms/4hr -| Drive up to Baghipul, the starting point of
the trek. Baghipul to Sarahan is a gentle climb of 5kms. Night
stay in Sarahan.
Day 03: Sarahan
- 18kms/1hr - Visit local village.
Day 04: Sarahan-Bashleo
Pass - 13kms/5hrs - It is a steep climb to Bashleo Pass at
3,270m through thick forest. Night stay at the pass.
Day 05: Pass-Bathad
- 12kms/3hr - It is gentle walk down to Bathad in Tirthan
Valley Night stay along Tirthan River.
Day 06: Bathad-Shoja
- 36kms/1hr - Drive to Shoja.
Day 07: Shoja-SHIMLA
- 185kms/5hr - Drive through Narkanda to SHIMLA.
Day 08: SHIMLA
-Delhi - 400 km/8hr - Drive back to Delhi.